The Anglican Church of Congo (PACC) is a member of the Anglican Communion, and aims at bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ for the salvation of mankind, providing education in various fields of life and carrying out social work and other activities related to the development and well-being of the population as a whole.
It was established in 1896 by Apollo KIVEBULAYA , a missionary sent by the Church of Uganda. Until 1980, the Anglican Church of Congo was part of the Province of Uganda. PEAC is headed by The Most Rev. Henry Isingoma Kawha, who is also the Bishop of the Diocese of Kinshasa. The PACC headquarters is based in Kinshasa, 11 STREET BASALAKALA, IMMO District-Congo, in the Municipality of KALAMU-Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The PACC Provincial Secretary is Venerable Anthonio KIBWELA and the Dean of the Province is The Rt. Rev. Zechari Masimango Katanda and doubles up as the Bishop of the Diocese of Kindu.
ordered by most recently added